ALIVE is building strategic partnerships with those who are serving and helping the marginalized, helpless, and most vulnerable in our community.
- We partner with MHHO to feed the homeless on a regular basis in Manassas.
- We sponsor a local elementary school with more than 80% of the students on food assistance.
- We support our local crisis pregnancy center, CareNet, providing life-giving options for unwanted pregnancies such as adoption, and parental guidance and support from conception to birth, from prenatal consultation to post birth support.
- We partner with the local neighborhood HOA to support their local outreach programs to residents and families.
- We partner with two local agencies who are meeting the needs of the marginalized, abandoned, forgotten, homeless of the Greater Manassas/Prince William County area. We serve food, provide necessities, and provide space for educating and empowering people to lift themselves out of poverty.
Get involved at ALIVE and stay connected on our Facebook page to find out how you can get involved with these efforts. You can also request to be added to our weekly newsletter.